9.22.2010

"What I Love" Wednesday

Here are the things that I'm loving this week!

#1 and ALWAYS #1... my husband and daughter:


I also love everyone that was in our wedding party last month! Matron of Honor: Michelle, Bridesmaids: Erica and Kristy, Best Man: Eric, Groomsman: Joe, Ringbearers: Aiden, Jack and Adam, Flower Girl: Abigail



Humor blogs! Three of my favorites are

http://www.thelaughingstork.com/ (which is a funny mom blog)



I am loooving that tomorrow is the start of AUTUMN! (although it's still really hot here)
I can't wait for changing leaves, the chance to wear hoodies and yoga pants (my favorite comfort outfit), crockpot dinners and everything else that comes along with the changing season.

I also REALLY like these deal-a-day sites for getting great deals...

Last but not least... I'm loving the new church that I attended last Sunday, (http://www.woodside-church.org/) and I can't wait to go back this week! I'm definitely bringing Abby to the nursery, I think she'll have a blast.



No comments :

Post a Comment