10.14.2010

Message Boards

I have been (and currently am) a member of a number of message boards including the topics: Kids born in December 2008, Parents of Only Children, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain, Dog Training, etc.  I find it sooo helpful to speak to others who are in the same situations that I am.  Some of them share my thoughts and feelings and some of them totally disagree, but give me a new point of view to consider.  As those of you who read my blog know, I'm working on improving my family and myself by growing in my relationship with God.  I started a message board for anyone interested in discussing Christianity and supporting each other while as we grow in our faith together... the address is:

livingwithgrace.boardhost.com

Please come over and check it out... a few wonderful women have already joined and we're off to a great start.  EVERYONE is welcome!

No comments :

Post a Comment