10.27.2010

What I Love Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Can you believe that October is almost over?! Time is FLYING! 

Here are some things that I'm loving this week:

1. This is my 20th post on my blog, which was my short-term goal that I set for myself to prove that I was actually going to be semi-serious about keeping this thing updated.  Yahoo! (Ahem... Maryanne? Get busy.)

2. Mike and I are going on a mini date night tomorrow! He won free tickets to a preview of a new movie that's coming out (or something like that. haha.) so we're going to have some QT together. :)

3. This is going to be one exciting and busy weekend! We have two Halloween parties on Saturday (one in the afternoon and one in the evening), church on Sunday, trick or treating Sunday night, plus my parents will be in town so we'll make time to see them as well.

4. I LOVE a good sale and I found out that our local grocery store (Pathmark) is having a HUGE yellow tag sale and things that normally aren't on sale at all are now close to 50% off!  I ran over on my lunch break and spent $9.27 and after the sale prices I ended up saving $9.49.  That's right... I saved more than I spent!  Abby and I are heading over to do some grocery shopping after work tonight.

5.  Which reminds me... I need to pick up some baking stuff because I volunteered to donate baked goods to the blood drive that our church is doing on Monday.  I'm also donating blood. :)

6.  Last but not least... I'm loooooving my cuddly baby!  I'm not sure where it came from, but all of a sudden Abby is loving sitting in my lap and cuddling.  She's constantly asking for hugs and kisses and "family hugs!" where Mike and I hug her at the same time. Loving it! I'm going to eat it up while I can because I know these phases are sometimes short-lived.

Have a wonderful week, everyone!




1 comment :

  1. Two new blog posts just for you!! Oh, and I'm stealing "What I love Wednesday" but I'm doing "Thursday's things I love" Lol!

    ReplyDelete