11.11.2010

Thankful Thursday

Today is another Thankful Thursday!


Today I am thankful for:

*My amazing parents... even though they live almost 3 hours away, they still manage to be there for me (physically and emotionally) whenever I need them.  We are just as close as ever... although I do wish I could just "pop in" on them every once in a while.

*My also amazing in-laws... they are always there when we need them, always willing to lend a hand or a listening ear. Mike and I are truly blessed to BOTH have such amazing parents.

*My women's bible study group. I've only known these women for a few short weeks, but they have already added so much support and comfort to my life.  I love having other Christian women to learn with, learn from, share with, and be there for. <3




No comments :

Post a Comment