12.23.2010

Merry Christmas!!!!!

It's 3pm the day before Christmas Eve and I'm so anxious and excited to get home and start Christmas break!  I finished up the rest of our Christmas shopping on my lunch break today and all that's left is to wrap Abby's gifts, put together the gift baskets for the family and tomorrow night after all of the festivities Mike and I will put together Abby's kitchen playset and create a Christmas wonderland for her to wake up to!

This is a picture of my family last Christmas:
and I hope to get a cute one of all of us together this year... maybe actually smiling and looking at a camera. LOL.

This right here...
is the crazy insanity that I'm soooo excited for! She was only one last year, but she still had a blast. I know that she'll love it EVEN MORE this year. Yahoo!!!

And just like last year...
I'm hoping to end up with one happy little baby. (And looking at those toys, I'm thrilled to say that she actually still plays with most of them!)

Abby has impressed me by showing a pretty clear understanding about what Santa does and who he is... so clear in fact that we had this little conversation this morning:

Abby was screaming in my face after I took the box of cake truffles away from her (which she climbed over a gate and onto a chair to get): "I want treat! I want TREAT!!!!!"  
I told her, "I want a daughter that doesn't scream in my face and follows rules." 
She replied with: "ask Santa".

Little stinker.

I hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas and enjoys this time with friends and family.

1 comment :

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete