1.07.2011

2010 Summary

I found this on Beth's page. :)

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
Joined a Presbyterian church, joined a bible study group, bought a house and GOT MARRIED!

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't recall what my resolutions were last year... in fact, I don't think I made any.  I did make resolutions for this year. :)

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes... my sister, Erica, gave birth to Shawn and my sister-in-law, Kristy, gave birth to Lucy!

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, my neighbor and good friend, Idella LaSerre. RIP.

5. What countries did you visit?
Absolutely none

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
More money!

7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
  • June we officially bought our house
  • July 13th, Shawn Patrick was born
  • August 28th, we got married
  • December 25th, Lucy Ann was born
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Having the wedding of my dreams

9. What was your biggest failure?
Hm... not sure, 2010 was pretty great!

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I got my official diagnosis of fibromyalgia

11. What was the best thing you bought?
My "new to me" car

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Probably mine... I've been a good girl :)

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
The writer of that pedophile guide on amazon.com

14. Where did most of your money go?
mortgage and windows

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Marrying the love of my life!

16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
At Last... our wedding song

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? a little thinner
c) richer or poorer? poorer... darn it.

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Playing, praying, bonding w/ the hubs, family time, attending church, spending time with my friends!

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Procrastinating, watching tv

20. How did you spend Christmas?
Christmas eve was dinner at home, then dessert and gifts at my grandmothers house... Christmas day was breakfast at home w/ my parents, then lunch and family w/ the in-laws.

21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
I did... her name is Roxie

22. What were your favorite TV programs?
True Blood and Sons of Anarchy

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don't hate anyone

24. What was the best book you read?
Water For Elephants

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Christian music!

26. What did you want and get?
A dog... and a Kindle

27. What did you want and not get?
Hmm... a winning lottery ticket?

28. What was your favorite film of this year?
I have no idea

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Hmm... I don't even remember. I'm 27.

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Being able to be a SAHM

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Comfort... tshirts, hoodies and yoga pants.

32. What kept you sane?
My Abigail

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Nobody really

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
health care reform

35. Who did you miss?
I miss Michelle, Cheryl and Karen

36. Who was the best new person you met?
Shawn and Lucy! <3

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
If you live your life with grace and follow the golden rule, you will be rewarded with peace and happiness.

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"You are more than the choices that you've made, you are more than the sum of your past mistakes, you are more than the problems you create, you've been remade!"

1 comment :

  1. WOW!!! I didnt realize how much happened to you in 2010!! What a marvelous year!!!

    Your posts are always so uplifting. I love reading them!! Even this one with answers to questions, i feel your warmth in each answer.

    ReplyDelete