4.25.2011

Easter 2011

I hope that everyone had a fantastic Easter! We sure did. We spent the weekend at my parents house in the mountains and it was a blast. We were lucky enough to have some nice weather and took advantage of it.  My mom made some amazing food and we had a feast for brunch on Sunday morning. We were also lucky enough to get home early enough on Sunday to make it over to my in-laws to celebrate with them as well. Needless to say, Sunday was a full day of great eating, great family, and great memories.

I had off Friday, so Abby and I took a trip to the mall to meet the Easter Bunny! She ran right up to him, gave him a high five, and said "Hey! You tie match my dress!" She wasn't interested in sitting on his lap, but she did agree to stand next to him for the picture.

Handmade Easter dress from my friend Christina over at Too Too Cute Tutus.

Most of the Easter Feast that my mommy prepared... yum!

The dads were on kid-duty and everyone was having a blast

Abby and Aiden helping Grandmom cook on Sunday morning

Sitting at the kids table waiting for some delicious food

Abs enjoying the swings

No comments :

Post a Comment