11.08.2011

Blessings: Day 5-8

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I'm going to make a post every day of November saying what blessing I'm especially thankful for that day.

Today, November 8th 2011:
I've fallen a few days behind so today is going to be a short list of things I'm thankful for on days 5-8...

#5. I'm thankful for my job and coworkers. I genuinely like everyone that I work with and I'm confident in my ability to do my job well. These are great things. :)

#6. I'm thankful for the great insurance policy at Mealy's! We bought brand new expensive furniture about six months ago.  When they delivered it one of the pieces got damaged (a slight scuff on the leather) so they ordered an entire new piece.  They said it would be in around 6 weeks.  12 weeks later it still wasn't in so they told us to come back in and choose entirely new furniture, which they would have delivered and remove the old furniture at NO cost. New furniture in exchange for furniture we had used for 6 months. Nice! (Plus we were able to get the sectional that I've always wanted. Bonus!)

#7. I'm thankful for good people.  The auction for MS that I held on my business page raised OVER 500 DOLLARS! People were bidding like crazy and some paid more than retail value for these items, all in the name of charity. It was amazing to see and I'm so thankful that I got to be a part of it.

#8. I'm thankful for my dog, Roxie.  She's loyal, loving, protective, smart, faithful and brave.  I feel so much safer (and happier) having her around.



1 comment :

  1. Think I'll take a page from this blog: being thankful! ;) Nice Post.

    ReplyDelete