4.23.2014

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words...


We are having another little girl! I'm due mid-September and we couldn't be more excited.  It's been a long journey for sure. We had another loss in early December and were ready to throw in the towel and accept our future as a family of three... but God had other plans. We conceived this little miracle naturally and unexpectedly right before Christmas.  I was pregnant and didn't even know it yet when I wrote that last blog post! After over two years of losses and unsuccessful fertility treatments involving pills, shots, tests, procedures and crazy side effects... this little princess was just waiting for the right time.  Feeling her moving and watching her grow is an amazing experience and it's flying by! I can't believe that in a few short days this pregnancy will already be halfway over. I want time to slow down but at the same time I can't wait to hold her in my arms. All testing and scans have been perfect so far and she's a strong little wiggle worm already. Abby is beyond excited and happy to be having a little sister. She is going to be the absolute best big sister. That's all for now... I just wanted to post a quick update since I've been neglecting my poor blog for so long. Expect many gratuitous baby pictures in a few short months! <3

1 comment :

  1. PRAISE GOD! I am so happy for you! Congratulations on this baby she is sure to be as adorable as her sister!

    ReplyDelete